With Rosalind is an online information service / database for fashion, beauty and lifestyle media companies and individuals – including PRs, brands, influencers, journalists, media titles. Our aim is to help these industry professionals communicate with each other in a targeted manner through the provision of information such as preferred contact information, areas of interest, social media stats. Our aim is to be completely transparent and accessible with listing owners regarding the contact information we are publishing for them. You can contact us regarding the details we have for you on email@example.com
With Rosalind (www.withrosalind.com) takes seriously our responsibilities regarding the security and privacy of the data we list. We work to ensure that everyone in the With Rosalind database knows that they are in the database, and with what details; knows the purpose of the database; and that we are easily contactable with requests for changes or removal.
With Rosalind website is used mainly, but not exclusively, by fashion, beauty and lifestyle press, influencer’s PRs, marketing departments and associated industries (including but not limited to freelance photographers, representation agencies, industry bodies).
● Data: collectively all information that you submit to With Rosalind via the Website and Mobile Application.
● Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer or mobile by this Website and Mobile Application when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
● With Rosalind, or us: The Influencer’s Diary Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11024404 whose registered office is at 34 Clarence Street, Southend-On-Sea, England, SS1 1B
● User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by With Rosalind and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to With Rosalind and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
● Website: the website that you are currently using www.WithRosalind.com and any sub - domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Within this policy, "including " is understood to mean "including without limitation"
Any direct contact details and notes included within With Rosalind are done so with the aim of facilitating targeted communication, allowing industry professionals to contact each other and work together – providing contact details for preferred method(s) of contact, and areas of interest and notes to help other industry professionals be targeted / relevant with the information sent / requests. Your contact information is made available to With Rosalind clients only. We will retain your details for as long as you are deemed to be working within, and to be relevant to, the industry. Processing of your data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the con troller or a third party.
We may collect Data including the following:
● Date of Birth
● Job Title
● Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
● Social media handles and data including follower engagement stats and imagery
● IP address (automatically collected)
● Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
● Operating system (automatically collected)
● A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
● Login data used by members accessing With Rosalind, including IP addresses, times of login
● Transaction data regarding payments made for With Rosalind services
● No financial data is collected or stored by With Rosalind – all financial data is collected via Apple, Stripe or a third party secure payment system.
How we collect your data
● With Rosalind collects and verifies all listed data, mainly contact details for professionals working within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle media and marketing industries.
● The data is mainly provided directly by you / your press office / your team, or from publicly available sources including your website, blog or your public social media profiles including LinkedIn.
● We do not buy data from third party sources.
● For company entries, we accept edits and confirmation from team members on behalf of the team (usually on receipt of an email from the same domain as the listing).
● When adding or editing personal entries (such as freelancers), the listee is made aware of the purpose of their entry in With Rosalind and a clear way to request any changes, or the removal of the entry.
● We do not add personal details (including home addresses, mobile numbers, personal email addresses) to the With Rosalind database without informed consent of the data owner.
● Dated back end notes regarding changes made to the listings, and on whose authority, are kept within the database, plus a record of correspondence regarding listings.
● Requests for listing edits or removal, or a request to see details listed for a company / individual, can be made at any time to any of the With Rosalind team, or to firstname.lastname@example.org and we undertake to react promptly and openly.
● We aim to contact every entry in the With Rosalind database regularly to let them know they are listed and provide an opportunity to see the listing / request full details.
● Our regular mailers have clear unsubscribe links. If people unsubscribe from a mailer checking their details, we contact them individually to verify whether they would like to remain in the database. All email bouncebacks from all mailers are checked and amendments / rem ovals made accordingly.
How your information is used
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) With Rosalind the "data controller".
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
● In order to provide and improve our service to our members, with the aim of facilitating targeted, relevant and efficient communication within the industry.
● Internal record keeping - including to make notes regarding the With Rosalind team’s interaction with you regarding the data we hold for you, and any amends / confirmations.
● To manage your With Rosalind membership
● With Rosalind mailers we may send to you include:
▪ With Rosalind daily news – sent to all members as part of the provided service, and to all those who sign up through our site our team to request receipt. Recipients may unsubscribe at any time through the link on each mailer
▪ Checking mailer – in order to keep your data accurate, we undertake to contact you at least once a year to allow you to review your data and to request removal / changes
▪ Occasional mailers to our members, for example to let you know about new services now available to you
▪ Occasional marketing / market research mailers to promote and improve our service.
Third party websites and services
With Rosalind may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website and Mobile Application. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and Mobile Application
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
● We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
● In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Access to your data
● We aim to inform all those included in With Rosalind that their details are added / amended.
● You are entitled to see the information we have for you.
● If you are unsure whether your details are included in With Rosalind, please email your name, and business name if relevant, to email@example.com
. We will confirm whether you are included and, if so, email you back a link to your listing, whereupon you can inform us of any changes required.
● You can also request to be removed from the With Rosalind database at any time. Upon which we will remove your information from the front end database and keep only such information on record as to allow us not to re - add you.
● Data security is of great importance to directory Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website with the aim of ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the Data.
● If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password, either within your team, or externally. Subscriber passwords stored are encrypted.
● Data is backed up through our hosting company - an ISO 27001 and ISO 27018 certified cloud provider.
● We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
● Your personal data is not transferred outside the EU.
● The database team are all made aware of the importance of our data handling.
● Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling With Rosalind to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website and Mobile Application may not function fully or as intended.
● This Website may place the following Cookies:
▪ Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and mobile application . They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
▪ Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and t o see how visitors move around our website and mobile application when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website and mobile application works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
▪ Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website and mobile application . This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
● You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
● You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
● It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up - to - date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
● Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
● This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact With Rosalind (the "data controller") by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st November 2022